And here’s a little surprise for my readers. Next week I start to trade on the equity market. In the meantime, with the shares on the MICEX Lukoil and Gazprom. Let’s see what happens.
- While there are a few questions:
- How often do occur technical issues
- What are the time intervals for trade: the most active time of trade, lunch.
- What tactics are better in the day: scalp or trade trends.
- How much money to move the action.
- In a terminal, best looking graphics
- Who of my friends are actively selling and earning within days
- I heard there is a small commission and it does not even pay attention
- Does the system here 3x screens
- Fundamental or technical analysis here prevails
What advice will give the beginner than the Russian market differs from the U.S.?