With a new week, enter their new rules to supplement the old ones I have already announced and intended for beginners, that would make them think. The more you bargain, the more in breach of the rules of trade, it should be deleted.
- Originally given three transactions in the first half of the day
- If the CPS (count per 1 cent per share) less than 20, I can not open a new business within an hour or two depending on the market and time
- If CPS is over 20 then you can take 3 more transactions and so on.
- Maximum open transactions can hold 3, in very rare cases, if there is a very good deal, you can open another one, provided that the stop of 1-2 open trade is at zero or plus.
- CPS transaction will be considered regardless of how many times I buy more.
- An opportunity to miss a good deal if they are very much a day
- Not possible to take a basket of shares
- Will be difficult to find stocks with great potential
- Very thoughtful of the transaction will
- There will be no emotional trades
- Improve quality in order
- Volume per day will consume a minimum profit commission