Well after two days of plus, on the third day I broke again and did something stupid. There are some new problems in trading :
- I do by 50-90 cents in the deal and close it to zero
- I strongly believe in individual trades and put everything on the line
- I do not transfer my stop to no loss
- Started trading reversals, my trading strategy almost completely eliminates them
- I am looking for some new sensations and adventures.
- I do not follow the trading system , Risk management
- I take positions in 5-6 times more than standard
- The feet have increased in 2 times before 30 cents per share
- A lot of extra volume
- I do not close profitable deals, want more money
- Position averaging
This is just part of it, what I noticed and therefore since Monday I have been tightly controlling my transactions and returning discipline.
New rules are introduced for the duration of the state of emergency :
- I trade only on my own trading system, no reversals and other brilliant ideas
- Strictly limited number of shares, no more no less.
- Close 50% position upon reaching it +50 cents and move the stop to at least +25 cents
- Maximum risk in a trade 10-13 cents if I no longer enter
- Minimum potential in stock 40 cents
- To 10:30 no opening positions
- I divide the daily loss limit by 2 parts : 2/3 before lunch, the rest after 14:00
- No averaging and position increase.
- Small profits are better, than a big loss, and not vice versa !
And if I observe everything, then money will fall on me :twisted: